Welcome to Washington School District!
Kindergarten Requirements for 2022-2023 School Year Registration:
A child eligible for admission to Kindergarten must be at least five (5) years and no months old before June 1st, 2022.
Are you registering a student (including any student grades K-12) for the 2022-2023 school year? Start HERE!
- Follow this link to our online registration portal and either create an account or login to an existing account
- Choose New Student Registration 2022-2023 under New Forms
- Complete all online forms available for each student being registered
- If possible and when prompted, upload the following documents to the registration:
- Proof of residency (a current lease, mortgage agreement, utility bill, etc.)
- Proof of age (birth certificate or other means of proving the official age of the student)
- All required health and immunization records
- Custody agreement or other court-issued documentation
- Prior academic records (including but not limited to transcripts, report cards, special education paperwork, etc.)
- NEW KINDERGARTEN ONLY
- At the conclusion of completing all online forms, summer registration families must also schedule an appointment to attend a Kindergarten Testing session. If your online registration process is already complete and you only need to schedule a testing appointment, please contact Washington Park Elementary School at 724-223-5000. For technical assistance with scheduling an appointment, please contact Mindy Stewart via email with your student's first and last name included in the email.
Please contact Mindy Stewart with any additional questions via email or by phone at 724-223-5013